Grateful Heart Monday// Vintage Fall//

I am grateful for fall in Colorado. It is beyond gorgeous. It doesn’t last that long before we get our first snow, but it is by far my favorite time of the year here. The littles and I went out exploring last week looking for rocks, sticks, and leaves. You know the basic necessities a kid needs outside and they finished the day off with a warm oatmeal bath.
Since I have been playing around with my camera and lightroom I decided to do a little vintage shoot with the babes. It was a blast watching them have so much fun and it tired them out from all of their running around which makes mama happy. So go bust out some pumpkin spiced something and enjoy.
Ember Grey

14 Comments

1. October 21, 2014 / 12:18 am

Such sweet pictures, Fawn! I especially like the one of your son blowing the dandelion πŸ™‚ I'm glad you all are enjoying the fall out that way. Thanks for linking up today!!

2. October 21, 2014 / 1:42 am

Love the vintage photos! Your kids are so beautiful. These pics made me wish we had actual seasons here in SoCali…except for winter…I can definitely live without winter!! πŸ™‚

3. Ahoy Kate
    October 21, 2014 / 4:08 am

These pictures are darling! Looks like you all had such a fun day πŸ™‚

4. October 21, 2014 / 1:50 pm

Oh yeah. I can live without winter too. I love the snow fall its so pretty but I hate the freezing cold and not being able to get out and do things.

5. October 21, 2014 / 3:34 pm

Fun, fun, fun! I'm in California, on the coast, so I always wish a little bit that I lived somewhere that got snow in the winter. The changing leaves look beautiful. πŸ™‚

6. Ahoy Kate
    October 22, 2014 / 7:37 am

Hey Fawn! It's me again πŸ™‚

I wanted to stop by again to tell you that I recently nominated you for the "One Lovely Blog Award." I hope that's okay. I really love your blog! It's one of my favorites I follow, and I was excited to share your blog with others! The link to then nomination is here: http://www.ahoykate.com/2014/10/one-lovely-blog-award.html

I hope you're having a great week! πŸ™‚

-Kate

7. October 22, 2014 / 8:52 am

My god, such adorable pics. This is exactly what I did too little of as a child. Looks really lovely πŸ™‚

8. October 22, 2014 / 6:19 pm

Hey Kate. You are so so so sweet. Thank you so much for the nomination. I will go check it out. I am so glad you enjoy the blog. That means so much. I hope your having a great week as well πŸ™‚ Thanks again sweet girl.

9. October 22, 2014 / 6:20 pm

I am from California (San Diego) and I do miss the warm weather year round but its nice to have a white christmas and pretty leaves during fall. What part in Cali are you at?