//Tuesday Mornings//

This is
what the chaos looks like in our house on a typical Tuesday morning. Yogurt
faces, stuffed animals (usually fluffy for Cohen and baby Clifford for Riley),
milk spills, cartoons, missmatched clothes (Riley likes to get herself dressed and its usually a disaster but today she did great), Rico waiting at their feet trying to catch their dropped food, and messy hair.
 My
kids get up no later than 7:00 a.m. every day, when we rarely make it to 7:15 it’s
considered sleeping in around here. The first thing I hear in the morning is
“Mom, I hungry.” “Ogurt with cheerios and milk and
waffles.”
Cohen
HATES when I change his diaper so that’s always a battle we fight in the
morning. Usually Riley is in Cohen’s room playing with him until I drag my butt
out of bed. She’s such a great big sister.
Bing a
parent is messy and demanding. I am learning to cherish those messy and demanding
moments because they don’t last forever. What does your Tuesday mornings tend
to look like?

10 Comments

1. October 14, 2014 / 7:15 pm

Beautiful photos!
    I am not a mom yet- but I am looking forward to that season of life. It's good to be reminded though that it is a lot of work, and it's sometimes messy and hard. Thanks for sharing!

2. October 14, 2014 / 7:18 pm

Our mornings look very similar to yours! LOL! Why must they battle a clean diaper? Mine does the same thing…one day she'll know…one day :))
    XO!
    Jahaila over @ Girl Nesting
    p.s Thank you so much for following my blog Fawn – I love your name!!!! πŸ™‚

3. October 14, 2014 / 8:54 pm

Gosh, they sure are little cuties! Even your dog is pretty darn cute πŸ™‚ I stayed home with my son for many years. Such sweet memories formed during those times.

4. October 14, 2014 / 8:55 pm

Thanks for stopping by Amy. You will love being a mom its the best job I've ever had.

5. October 14, 2014 / 8:56 pm

I know right?! I totally don't get the whole no clean diaper thing lol. Your so welcome. Love connecting with mama bloggers:)

6. October 14, 2014 / 8:57 pm

Thanks Shannon. Such a blessing to be able to stay at home with the kids.

7. October 15, 2014 / 2:45 am

Beautiful photos Fawn! Our tuesday mornings sound very similar – early start, hungry munchkins to feed, me stumbling around trying to make coffee in the midst of it all. You have a gorgeous blog πŸ™‚ I'm really looking forward to following along and getting to know you better!

8. October 28, 2014 / 1:10 pm

Our Tuesday mornings are always crazy busy too! They are full of rushing around getting lunches made, making sure the kids have everything they need for their full school day and leaving the house at 6:35 to take my daughter to tutorials. Yikes! But I just have to laugh about it and enjoy it while I'm now sitting in the peace and quiet sipping my 2nd cup of coffee and getting ready to start my day πŸ˜‰
    charity
    lifeafterbaseball.net

9. October 28, 2014 / 3:00 pm

Thanks so much Aanika. I am glad your going to be following along. I will definitly be checking out your blog as well.

10. October 28, 2014 / 3:02 pm

Hi Charity! Thans for stopping by. Goodness you have to leave by 6:35 that is some serious dedication lol. You are super mom.