Natural Beaded Rows Hair Extensions

Natural Beaded Rows Hair Extensions with Nicole

When someone says “Oh my gosh I love your hair.” The first thing that comes flying out of my mouth is “Oh its not real.” I am not sure if my candidness is a good thing or not but I have no problem telling people I have extensions.

I have been wearing all different types of hair extensions for the pat 6 years. Clip in’s, tape-in’s, keratin, sewn in etc… So when I was in Phoenix last week and the opportunity to work with Nicole Bencurik, Master Stylist, Colorist and CERTIFIED Natural Beaded Rows Hair Extensions Specialist (For more information on what NBR is click here) you bet I jumped at the chance to let her work her magic on my hair!

What is NBR?

Natural Beaded Rows is a method created by Danielle White from DKW Styling. On average, only 1-2 rows of hair, are placed in each client’s head. Multiple pieces of hair are sewn onto each row, and attached to the head using beads and thread. The damage is minimal as there is no glue, tape, or harsh chemicals used. This method takes skill and training so make sure you are seeing a CERTIFIED stylist!

Meeting Nicole

When I first met Nicole not only was she beautiful but her hair was flawless so we were off to a killer start! I walked into the beautiful Studio Beauty Salon and also noticed she carried my favorite hair care line and was a fellow Monat sister so it was pretty much hairstylist/client love at first site.

Nicole spent time asking me about my hair and and intently listening to what results I was looking for. She explained the NBR process and she also explained how to take care of and maintain my new hair which is so important. I felt very educated and taken care of by her.

The results are AMAZING!

BEFORE and AFTER

Nicole transformed my hair into exactly what we had talked about and I was only in her chair for around 3 hours! If you have had extensions before you know this is record time.

BEFORE

AFTER

My color looked natural and blended so well with the extensions. I absolutely love about NBR is the least damaging method I have ever used and is why I highly suggest this method for extensions. I also loved that a strong gust of wind could blow my hair and you couldn’t see my extensions! Every girls dream right there.

I am so thrilled with how my hair turned out. So much so that I forgot to take a picture with Nicole because I was so excited. I walked out of the salon feeling more confidant and beautiful and what girl doesn’t want to feel that way?

Make sure you follow Nicole on IG and Facebook to see all of her beautiful hair transformations and to apply for NBR with Nicole click HERE

LOCATION

The Studio Beauty Salon & Suites

3141 E. Beardsley Rd, Suite 130, Rm 5

Phoenix, AZ 8505

PHONE

Tel: 630.404.6424

azhairmechanic@gmail.com

15 Comments

1. September 5, 2017 / 5:23 pm

Okay. STUNNING. Wish I lived in AZ so I could get Nicole to work her magic on me

2. September 5, 2017 / 8:35 pm

GORGEOUS hair! And the color blends so perfectly with yours! I love it!

3. September 6, 2017 / 2:15 am

I hadn’t heard of NPR before, but love this!!! Your hair looks stunning and so natural too!

4. Tamara Goyette
    September 6, 2017 / 3:31 am

I cannot get over the difference with your hair! Amazing!!!1

5. September 6, 2017 / 1:06 pm

They look amazing!! I need to get myself some!

6. Shayna
    September 6, 2017 / 4:47 pm

Looks so good! Beautiful!

7. September 6, 2017 / 6:12 pm

Wow, the extensions are beautiful!! Nice work!

8. Kyla
    September 12, 2017 / 9:22 pm

These look soooooo good! I’ve been toying with the idea of getting extensions lately because I miss my long hair! Wish I could fly in and see your girl!
    Kyla
    Wanderlustkyla.com

9. September 13, 2017 / 4:51 pm

I love that you’re so open about your beauty routine and tell people, because it looks so natural! Either way, your hair is absolutely GORGEOUS! xo, LA

10. September 14, 2017 / 10:57 pm

That hair is absolutely beautiful, I have always wanted fuller hair and thought about getting extensions. Your opinion has definitely made me think about it even more!

I recently posted about NYFW and would love to hear your thoughts about my latest blog post!

11. September 17, 2017 / 4:33 pm

Wow, she did an amazing job! I’ve never seen a before and after picture so I didn’t realize how beautiful extensions can be.

12. September 20, 2017 / 2:59 am

Wow! She did an incredible job on your hair! Those extensions look so natural and luxe! I wouldn’t have thought they were extensions!

Ellie | @scotch.and.stilettos

13. September 22, 2017 / 12:15 am

Oh wow those extensions look amazing in your hair!! I love how platinum the blonde is but still looks so natural!

I’ve only ever had to wear extensions once but you’re making me think twice now!

Helen xx

14. Sharon Wu
    September 22, 2017 / 2:33 am

Oh my goodness your hair is literally goalssss! I love that blonde shade and would love to achieve it on myself one day <3 My hair doesn't seem to get longer than it already is so I think I'll have to give extensions a try if I want that longer, more voluminous look! Thanks for sharing xo, sharon

15. October 5, 2017 / 10:10 am

I see your website needs some fresh articles.
    Writing manually takes a lot of time, but there is tool for
    this boring task, search for: Wrastain’s tools for content